Saturday, December 11, 2010

Skirts and heels, charming or not?

Rainy evening everyone! Gossip girl here, and I have the biggest news ever!
One of my source has sent me SMS.
Spotted! Girls on skirts and heels, Johna Bance and Regina Gem Eriño goes beyond exposed. Haven't you try auditioning for something and screaming out loud inside malls? I be they did. How about having a cute guys saeting beside you and help you out opening you window?

Poor J, still loveless, does her charm has expired already?
or is she just stiff around boys? Don't be sad little J, if you want I could help you find someone who really deserves you. How about R, still keeping all those feelings for someone? Too bad, J and R will celebrate their Christmas cold and bold.
I want to help you girls, if you want to. But may I remind you Christmas is about sharing, forgiving, repenting, and loving. So this one way of my sharing.
To all those whom I sent SMS and MMS I am not into war with all of you, I'm just here because I know you would need me and you would thank me sooner or later. Gossip girl does not tell lies remember, and if you want to know the truth I'm always here with you. I just do gossips and help those who need my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment