Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gossip Girl

Hey there everyone, Gossip Girl here, and I am back. Bringing you some Hot and Intriguing news ever!. yeah, I know you would ask if WHO AM I? well that's the secret I'll never tell. But it doesn't matter if who I am, what matter most is who am I going to spot with. Be careful my dear, I have lot's of sources inside and outside. Don't worry, I ain't that scary at all and gossip girl don't tell lies. I only tell truth and if you don't believe me then I have proof.


This is actually my first blog since the day you receive sms from me. I accept messages from all who wants to send me some news from people you knew and from people who are absolutely elite "popular". If they are not, then with gossip girl here she/he would be. You could also ask me only if it's important. I invite you to a world full of excitement, joy and full of gossips.
Once you're in, you can never escape.
You know you love me..


xoxo
Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment